These quarter socks are made from our own home-raised ultra-fine Rambouillet/Targhee Merino Wool from sheep that are free to graze the plains of South Dakota.
71% Rambouillet/Targhee Merino Wool
1% Lycra Spandex
Medium - Women's shoe sizes 5.5 - 9.5 and Men's shoe sizes 5 - 8
Large - Women's shoe sizes 10+ and Men's shoe sizes 8.5 - 12
- Our super-soft Rambouillet/Targhee Merino wool wicks away moisture and the low bulk ensures less rub and maximum comfort.
- The wool is anti-bacterial and odor resistant during hot or cold weather.
- The cushioned sole helps prevent blisters and provides light shock absorption.
- There is extra cushioning in the footbed for supreme comfort.
- Toe and heel reinforcement and built-in arch support prevent our socks from twisting. At the same time, improves the permeability of wool socks and wear resistance
- Our socks hug the contours of your foot and stay put.
- Fishhook Socks are probably the softest wool socks you will ever wear. The Rambouillet/Targhee Merino wool allows for superior comfort with no itch.
- Turn socks inside out before washing.
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry with low heat.
- Do not iron.